This article is short and sweet. I’m going to show you how to optimize your facebook fanpage profile picture. Why is your fanpage picture so small? It doesn’t have to be! It can be a rockin 180 pixels wide by 540 pixels high. Your fans eyes will first see your profile picture so take advantage of the full size. Improve your page or charge your client to optimize their Facebook fanpage. This bundled with a FB landing page makes a nice package.
Bonus! I found (link below) an amazing online image editor. I use Photoshop and Fireworks but I played around with this web image editor and it’s super easy to use.
This is not rocket science. Follow the steps below to make your facebook fanpage profile picture pop!
- Make your profile picture 180px X 540px. Use your favorite online editor or try out this free
Web Image Tool – Pixlr.
- Upload the image to your Facebook profile fanpage and you’re all set!
- Include a picture of yourself. It makes it more personal.
- Display your website address in the image (I like the bottom).
- Keep it consistent with your branding (colors, logos, ect..).
- Include a message that tells the reader what you’re about. Mine is, “Mobile Web and Small
- Don’t pack it with too much information! This will make it look unprofessional and spammy.
Examples of some Facebook Fanpage Profile Pictures
How To Optimize Your Facebook Fanpage Profile Picture
Watch the video for Step by Step instructions and see how to optimize your facebook picture.
Did you optimize your fanpage picture?! Show us below!