I thought it would be helpful to list all the resources I use for my business. This list will be constantly growing as I find new tools on the web. I recommend bookmarking it for your convience and check it every so often. It’s impossible to run a business on or offline with the proper tools.
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links. I earn a commission if you purchase through the link but there isn’t any extra cost to you. All of the links below I use myself and wouldn’t recommend something that isn’t helpful. I always recommend trying out the product and it you like it, purchase it.
- WordPress: I use WordPress for all my sites. It’s great for blogging and also now is used for regular business websites.
- The Thesis Theme: This site is built using the Thesis theme. I just love this theme and it’s so easy to customize if you know some CSS. I’ve used others but also come back to Thesis.
- HostGator: I recently started to use HostGator. This site is hosted there and haven’t had any problems. Plus they have live support!
- DreamHost: I’ve used Dreamhost for years and still use them. The only thing I like better at Hostgator is the live support. Who doesn’t live that?!
- Aweber: I just recently started Aweber. They have been around for years and really like their service. It’s great for creating nice funnel email sales systems.
- Point of Mail: This product is really cool. It tracks if your emails were opened and reports back to you. It’s great if you send out emails to get new prospects.
- oDesk: oDesk is the bomb but you have to use it properly. Start off with small job and interview a few candidates. I have a few clients that use oDesk for virtual assistants.