The Warrior Forum is a place where you can find great online and offline information. I’m fairly new to the Warrior Forum and wanted to really spice up my profile. Creating a Warrior Forum Signature was the first on my list. Since I love teaching others I figured I’d right a quick HOW TO on this. The major things I’m going to cover are:
- Warrior Forum Signature (with keyword)
- Create an Avatar Picture
- Add Social Icons & Profile Details
Ok let’s get to the good stuff!
Warrior Forum Signature
- Log into your account.
- Under User CP click Edit Signature.
- Type in a message here with a link to your site. I like to use a keyword in my link. My signature is:
FREE Mobile Emulator – It rocks!
Also get my FREE Email Template. Landed me 2 mobile sites the first time I used it!
- Click Save Signature and that’s it
Create an Avatar Picture
- In that same screen click on the Edit Avatar link under Settings & Options (Under Your Control Panel).
- Click Use Custom Avatar.
- Upload a picture of yourself (must be 80px X 80px). I recommend this because it makes your profile more personal. People like to see who’s behind the posts.
Add Social Icons & Profile Details
- Under the Control Panel click on Edit Your Details.
- Now fill in some of the good stuff here. I added my homepage, FB page, Twitter name, and where I live.
- Click Save Changes and you’re all set.